Thursday, August 21, 2008

Unspectacular Me!!


Oh thanks LaDawn for the tag...nice! I work so hard at trying to seem fabulous! LOL here it goes...

1. Post these rules.
2. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
3. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them Only 6 quirks??? Oh Holy Cow!!

1. No patience..My poor husband and children have to put up with my lack of patience, including my screaming instead of any rational behavior. (My husband says I sound like a banshee)

2. I am a stacker, drives my husband crazy, I stack papers, videos, toys, books and anything that I can’t find a place for.

3. I too am like my friend Ladawn and have a not so attractive itchy throat. Each year around June I have allergies and I have the suck snot issue going, it’s a good thing my family has no choice but to put up with me.

4. Worrier I am, my kids make me crazy…they are always doing things to test me, riding their bike in the middle of the road, jumping off the swing into the swimming pool. I guess I can’t fault them for just being kids.

5. Procrastinator, I didn’t used to be, but since I became a stay at home mom, I find I put things off a lot longer than I used to.

6. Home Body, I enjoy staying at home, the older I get the less I enjoy the social arena, I can’t believe I just said that!

Ok...I am tagging,Candace, JoDee, Kari, Karma and Lori

3 comments:

youreprettytoo said...

It is always fun to find out unusual things about each other! I too am a stacker and I am working on not worrying so much. I did this tag back in January. My answers are at: http://yourprettytoo.blogspot.com/2008/01/tag-7-unique-things-about-myself.html
Thanks for the fun read!

Candace said...

I just posted my "unspectacular" qualities!! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Girlie,
I knew you would be a good sport!!! hee hee You know I love ya!
xx,
LaDawnzkie